Monday, December 22, 2008

As any good Buddhist knows...Things Change

Today Betty and Fredrik left for Lukla and the trek to Everest. I remain in Kathmandu. My sinus infection just keeps getting worse, my left ear is pretty well blocked and I didn't want to chance the flight. I was pretty prepared to have to stay at a village while the others kept on, but, I am not prepared to pop an ear drum on a flight, so...here I stay. Not sure what I will do now, take a day to just try and rest and let the antibiotics work is on the agenda, and then, maybe off to Pohkara or some such thing. We will see. So...things change, and I am trying to roll with these punches.  Oh, by the way, it seems I got a picture loaded. This is my Gumba! And This is me actually teaching, imagine that. We would do the Hokey Pokey at the end of every class, and that was a big hit! This is the view from the class room of the sun coming up. Ain't it beautiful!
.

No comments: